Saturday, November 8, 2008

Stinks


I will be fucked up when someone piss me off. My ass will be on fire if some asshole does it. I mite as well land up in deep shit. So, i better fuck off before it sucks me.
Actually! i don't communicate using beautiful words like piss, shit, fuck, suck, asshole and so on.
I find lot of them using it. Am talking here about Indians in general who are non-native English speakers. People use these by watching some hollywood movie and think it is fashionable to use these words. I request people to translate these sentences or words in their own mother tongue, so that they understand what they speak.
Sorry! about the gyan guys, just a thought from my mind which i want to communicate for a longtime. Next time when you speak ensure it doesn't stink :) unless it is necessary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a good shot for the people whom think they are neighbours of english just read the blog and change ur character.


Sun.

Vishwak Avanan said...

Thanks Sun. I can definitely call that as a complement :)